Clarins One-Step Exfoliating Cleanser 125ml
Beauty Benefits :
- Perfectly eliminates impurities and removes all kinds of make-up, including waterproof or non-transfer formulas
- Sweeps away dead skin cells and purifies the skin
- Neutralizes the effects of pollution
- Tones and brightens the complexion
How To Use
Place a small amount of product onto finger tips. Lather on to damp skin and cleanse using gentle circular movements. Avoid eye contour area. Rinse thoroughly.
Gentle cleansing agents: remove make-up and thoroughly cleanse. Moringa seed extract: anti-pollution benefits, purifies the skin to restore its natural radiance. Orange extract: refreshes, tones, revives. Silica microbeads and cellulose microspheres: exfoliate and renew.
If it is your first time using one of our products or you need a refresher we have provided a guide for application so you can look your best!
False Eyelash Guide:
-Check the length of the band against your eyelash line and trim if required
-Apply lash adhesive to the band of the strip lash
-Wait 30 seconds for the glue to become tacky
-Apply strip lash as close as possible to clients lash line and hold in place until secure.
Credit to: Amazingshinenails UK
Fragrance Mist Tips
1. Choose a fragrance mist that fits your style. You may like a light and fruity scent, or you might be happier with an herbal aroma. Find one that makes you feel fresh and layers well with any other fragrance product, like perfume or lotion, that you wear regularly. Remember, too, that everyone's body chemistry is different, so what works on your girlfriend might not work so well on you and vice-versa.
You can view our range of DearBody Fragrance Mists Here
2. To ensure your fragrance lasts longer and that your skin gets the most health benefits from it, start by preparing your skin. For best results, apply your fragrance mist right after you shower or bathe and towel dry. This is when your pores are open and can take in the scent as well as the healthy antioxidants and nutrients that benefit your skin.
3. Apply cream first. Start by applying a neutral-scented cream or one that matches or complements your fragrance mist. This will help keep the fragrance mist in place longer. Make sure you get the lotion onto your pulse points, like your neck, wrists, behind your knees and inside your elbows.
You can view our range of DearBody Body Creams Here
4. Spray the fragrance mist toward your pulse points at a distance of about 12 inches, stepping toward the mist in the air each time you spray. Repeat the process until you cover all the desired pulse points. Then allow the body mist to dry before you dress.
5. Add extra fragrance mist by spraying it lightly onto a brush and then running the brush through your hair to infuse the scent.
6. Help the fragrance last even longer by saturating a cotton ball with the mist and tucking it into your bra. This will help keep the fragrance alive all day.
7. As needed, reapply the fragrance mist throughout the day. You'll smell and feel great.
8. For an added fragrance boost, try giving your fresh sheets a spray before you make the bed. This is a great idea, especially for our sleep-friendly Lavender Chamomile Fragrance Mist. You'll drift off to sleep feeling pampered and surrounded by an aroma you love. (always do a fabric test spot first)
9. Fragrance mists are also great for freshening a car, clothing or room. Just spray lightly and enjoy the alluring aroma.
10. Store your fragrance mist in a cool, dry place to help it last longer and keep delivering that fragrance you love.
Credit to: myvitabath.com